top of page

Constantins Diary

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Oregon State vs Notre Dame live match 29 December 2023

1 hour ago — The Beavers are 2-0 all-time against the Fighting Irish in bowl games, having beaten Notre Dame in the 2001 Fiesta and 2004 Insight. Here is a ...

Notre Dame vs Oregon State live stream: How to watch 4 hours ago — Notre Dame vs Oregon State is live on CBS and Paramount Plus in the U.S.. Don't worry if you're away — you can watch Notre Dame vs Oregon State ... Paul Merson had the pleasure of picking Chelsea's team of the decade, with a wealth of names to choose from... No team can play a club from their group or any side from their own country - potential opponents for Guardiola's side include Sporting Lisbon, Real Madrid or Inter and AC Milan or Porto. We're talking about £100m worth of players putting in a performance like that against NS Mura, it's embarrassing. The Old Firm head to Tayside in Scottish Cup quarter-final action as Dundee United host Celtic and Dundee welcome Rangers. I didn't know it, said the City boss, when asked about Fernandinho's comments. We will see what happens at the end of the season. We don't know what's going to happen. Smith Rowe demonstrated great composure to finish sweetly for his 11th goal of the season, a fine tally for this richly promising 21-year-old playmaker. On my first day of training, I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea of the standard of the league or the team. I went off Chris' vision and the history of the club; the chairman's plans and willingness to help, too. We will definitely need Edi. I would rather have another Edi on top of that but for me it's clear that Edi has to stay. While he's not as good with the ball at his feet as Steffen, he is arguably the better pure goalkeeper, with his record of four goals in 14 USMNT caps showing just how good he is. That's part of our job and we have to be conscious of that. We really wanted this win because we know it is important to be at the top of the table. DAILY STAR Arsenal are in talks with Lyon over a move for £38m-rated midfielder Bruno Guimaraes, a key target for the club's technical director Edu. As South America's Player of the Year, a host of European clubs were linked with him, including Real Madrid where he had already spent two years as an academy player, but whom he couldn't join because of age rules. Chesea were awarded a penalty with five minutes remaining after Dawson was sent off for denying Romelu Lukaku a goal-scoring opportunity, but Jorginho's spot-kick was a terrible one which Fabianski saved with ease. “If they respect us, ok. If they didn't respect us it is up to them, but we showed our value. We played with our heads. Tapsoba had an extra-time goal ruled out for offside against Zakaria Sanogo, and Gabon keeper Amonome denied Tapsoba and Ouedraogo in the second added period to send the game to penalties. I've seen the replay and it's not going towards goal so it's a poor decision. I could probably see if they sent Kortney Hause off, but they've cleared that one. However, in the second half it was Fred's intervention when pressurising Etienne Capoue that resulted in Cristiano Ronaldo's opener, and the 28-year-old was at it again late on when breaking up a Villarreal attack, before starting a counter which was finished off by Sancho to seal the victory. I made calls back to England - and you can imagine which club at the time - saying that if you are ever going to take a young player that is a young player you would take. When Christian Eriksen left Inter Milan it was not because the Italian club thought that his career was over, it was that the rules of the game in Serie A meant that after he was fitted with a pacemaker he was prevented from remaining in the sport. That led him to look for other options. There weren't many exceptions tonight but I would like to highlight [central defender and captain] Michael Morrison. Should they be changed? Absolutely! Hopefully this could be the situation that leads to that change. It’s self-interest, nothing else. I am going to defer to Statman Dave on this one. He told us in the Fantasy 606 podcast this week that we need to sign Richarlison - he has scored four goals in his last five games, had more shots than any player in that time and Everton still have five games to play.

Info

Lasst uns Quatschen: Übers Reisen, übers Filmen, über Mensch...
bottom of page