top of page

Constantins Diary

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

[Watch Live===] Today: Luton Town VS Chelsea live 30 December 2023

Match Luton Town vs Chelsea in the Premier League (12/30/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.

But when you analyse any defence, it is just as important to look at the players in front of them. The more they do, the less you do as a defender. We had hard working players who knew their roles and responsibilities and that seemed to be the case for Arteta on Sunday too. With Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi, Arsenal finally had two midfield players who were prepared to sit, and it also felt like the front players knew when to go to engage, because together they did that really well. Pochettino was heavily tipped to take over at Manchester United in the weeks after his Spurs exit, with boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having looked under pressure and likely to be the next manager removed. United beat Spurs 2-1 in December to ease pressure on the Norwegian, but Pochettino's name has remained in the background and he was even touted as a possible replacement for Unai Emery at Tottenham's North London rivals Arsenal. A huge derby today at Borisov Arena. This is a match between two teams that will most likely fight for the title. Both teams are in great shape, Soligorsk are maybe in a little bit better but I don't think they have the quality to beat BATE not as a visitors. Also Soligorsk for today's match will have a few important absences so that's additional plus for BATE.The last match here finished 3-1 I expect same scenario today. Maybe not in terms of goals but for sure in terms of the winner at the end.BATE is the team with more quality and experience at their squad for sure. I predict the away team and the home team will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... although both teams always play at full strength in the first half and the second half runs during match time but the home team can always win matches in matches previous... I predict in this match the home team can win this match... the predicted score for this match is 2-0 or 1-0 at the last minute of the match... I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this match. Luton Town vs Chelsea live score, H2H and lineups Luton Town played against Chelsea in 1 matches this season. Currently, Luton Town rank 18th, while Chelsea hold 10th position. Conceded by Christoph Kramer. Posted at 62' Offside, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Lars Stindl tries a through ball, but Patrick Herrmann is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Kingsley Coman replaces Michaël Cuisance. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Alphonso Davies replaces Lucas Hernández. Posted at 61' Patrick Herrmann (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Subs: Milik 7, Allan 6, Politano 6. Barcelona: ter Stegen 7, Semedo 6, Pique 7, Umtiti 6, Junior Firpo 6, Rakitic 5, Busquets 7, de Jong 6, Vidal 7, Messi 6, Griezmann 7. Subs: Arthur 6, Fati 6, Lenglet 6. KEY MOMENTS 30’ GOAL! Napoli 1-0 Barcelona (Mertens) Dries Mertens gives Napoli the lead with a majestic finish! It came out of nothing, with Napoli suddenly finding themselves three against two after a slight mistake from Junior Firpo. It is anticipated further discussions will take place over the issues, although it could be another two or three weeks before any greater clarity is achieved. However, the EFL, which declined to comment when approached by BBC Sport, is in a tricky position. It has so far aligned itself closely with the Premier League, which is committed to ending the season if it is practical. The letter makes no mention of how complex issues such as promotion and relegation would be decided. On the right side of defence, Reece James is a star, but there is a limit to what a 20-year-old full-back not named Trent Alexander-Arnold can do, while Marcos Alonso let his team down badly tonight. In midfield, the situation is similar: Chelsea have decent players but little more. N'Golo Kante, the best of them, is finally showing the strain of his devastating workload and style of play – who knows when he’ll be back and if he’ll be the same player – while Ross Barkley is never going to grow a brain to match his ability on the ball. Interview of the year - Marta's inspirational speech "Cry in the beginning so you can smile in the end. It was an emotional Women's World Cup in more ways than one for Brazil legend Marta. During the tournament the 33-year-old became the all-time leading scorer at men's or women's World Cup finals after taking her tally to 17. However, Brazil's tournament came to an end at last-16 stage as they beaten by France in extra time. His family and Real Madrid were his passion. Sanz signed players such as Roberto Carlos, Clarence Seedorf and Davor Suker during his time in charge of the 33-time Spanish champions, He lost the 2000 presidential election to Florentino Perez, which sparked Real's big-spending 'Galatico' era. Sanz's son Fernando, 46, played for Real Madrid from 1996-1999 before spending the final seven years of his career at Malaga. Next…I know that I am Formula 1. Video - United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers01:18 “It works because he is there, that is the only reason. It won’t be spectacular, he won’t do something amazing, but he has his thing. Aside from that, does everyone like the way he plays? I don’t know. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Callum McGregor (Celtic) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 64' Foul by Ryan Christie (Celtic). Posted at 64' Aaron Hickey (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 63' Jonny Hayes (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 63' Michael Smith (Heart of Midlothian) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Though they've made a good start to the season, taking 23 points from 15 games, Rosario Central can't afford to take their foot off the gas. Indeed, the side are still in a degree of danger in the average points table used to relegate sides and need to continue picking up results from now until the end of the season. Seventh in the table, just outside the play-off places, Bristol could climb back into the promotion pile with a win. Their opponents, Fulham, holding a third-place spot, look certain to be involved in the play-offs. Five points behind second-placed Leeds, what Fulham really want is to go up automatically and there's still time to get one of two automatic promotion spots. Listen is going to face Pardubice for the 24th leg of the first league of the Czech Republic. The hosts won 1:0 on away against Prostejov and it was a great game. They played pretty well in the defense and didn't let their opponents create any chance to score. Today they will play against a better team and it will be tough task to avoid defeat. However, Pardubice scored only 15 goals in 11 matches on away and that's why I don't expect them to score more than one goal against Lisen. I think that there is a chance to see another one result 0:1 for Pardubice A game in Spain which started last December before being stopped because of offensive chanting was finally completed on Wednesday as the country's football season restarted. The concluding 45 minutes of the second-tier match between Madrid side Rayo Vallecano and Albacete were played out in the capital - 179 days after the game started - without spectators. The original match was goalless when a decision was made to stop it at half-time on 15 December after Vallecano fans chanted that Albacete forward Roman Zozulya was a Nazi.

Info

Lasst uns Quatschen: Übers Reisen, übers Filmen, über Mensch...
bottom of page